Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes deprecation warning for Evented#off method on Ember 3.6+, see #1722
- Support for ember-fetch 6.0+, see #1713
- Fixes error handling for the Torii authenticator, making errors throw as expected
if a Promise is rejected, see #1696
- Updates ember-try test scenarios with Ember 3.0, see this commit
This release would not have been possible without the contributions by @marcoow, @mike-north, @jfschaff, @geekygrappler, @quaertym, @runspired, @kevinansfield, @drewchandler, @andreyfel, @Turbo87, @MichalBryxi and @richard-viney.
Thanks a lot!
baseURLconfiguration property is now deprecated; use the
rootUrlproperty instead, see #1597.
- ESA works with ember-fetch@"^2.1.0 || ^3.0.0 || ^4.0.0 || ^5.0.0" now, see #1608.
- Session events are now bound to methods on the
applicationroute correctly, see #1604.
- The repeated
isFastBootproperties used in various places in the codebase have been replaced with a computed property macro, see #1623.
broccoli-file-creatordependency has been raised to
^2.0.0, see #1636.
- The API docs and README habe been improved for greater clarity and better examples, see #1583, #1591, #1631, #1598.
- The dummy app now implements remember-me functionality, see #1606.
- Authorizers are now deprecated, see #1532. For more information on the deprecation, refer to the
- The session service's
invalidatemethod can now be called when the session is already invalidated, and would simply do nothing in that case, see #1555.
- The previously removed
ember-simple-authinstance initializer has been added again which fixes a regression in applications that relied on its existence, see #1565.
- Usage of the private
endPropertyChangesmethods has been removed, see #1554.
- The acceptance test helpers no longer rely on the global
waittest helper, see #1516.
- A new set of acceptance test helpers was introduced that is imported from the
ember-simple-authmodule namespaces and supports Ember's new testing model, see #1536.
ember-cookiesdependency now allows
^0.1.0as well as
^0.2.0, see #1538.
fastboot-app-serverdependency has been removed, see #1446.
toriiauthenticator will no longer override the session data with the data returned from the torii provider when restoring the session, see #1310.
Ember.testingis no longer destructured which could cause problems with recent
ember-test-helpersversions, see #1477.
guidesdirectories are no longer distributed with the npm package, see #1470.
- The OAuth 2.0 authenticator will now reject correctly for responses with an invalid (non-JSON) response body, see #1487, #1442.
- The cookie that stores the session cookie's expiration time is now cleared when that time is set to
null, see #1463.