This is a chrome extension to automatically read balances from beermoney sites in order to save having to visit multiple sites to check on your balances.
To add a missing site
- Create a file "js/x.js" where x is the name of beermoney site. Keep the filename alphanumeric. This file should read the balance from the site and call one of the methods in main.js to save the balance.
- Create a new content script entry in manifest.json. The entry should only run on when visiting the beermoney site and should import jQuery and main.js.
- Create an entry in data/meta.json. The key should be the same as "x" from step 1. All fields are currently required.
Meta.json field explanation
- conversion: The conversion rate from the sites points into USD.
- url: A URL where the balance can be seen. This will be the URL the extension opens when the refresh button is pressed
- name: A prettier version of the site name which allows for non alphanumeric characters. Not currently used
- fractions: Whether the sites points allow fractions. This is for display formatting only