Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Context options - now it's possible to define custom engine configuration per catalog. Read more about it in our how-to blog and in official configuration docs.
- SourceJS is now installable as a node module, and in 0.6.0 we will define it as an official way of using the engine. It's now also published on npm, to follow this installation path run
npm i sourcejs --savein your
userfolder and then run engine with
- Added "Update navigation button" to global nav layout.
- SourceJS core repo now supports CI with full test cycle.
- With this release we introduced lighter version of SourceJS with no JSDom dependency, with which some Windows user we're facing problems earlier. Get this custom, no-jsdom build here. In 0.6.0 we're planning to totally replace JSDom with Cheerio in main build.
- In 0.5.0 we introduced specs watcher for automatic updates of navigation tree, now we made it more stable and runnable as a sub-process.
- New configuration for views (page templating), read more about in in our how-to blog.
- File tree parser is now more robust, and can read even more data without actual spec file provided.
- Fixing Windows specific issues in Node 0.11+ #130.
- Improved build scripts, now Grunt is packed as a node dependency, and you won't need a global installation of it.
- And other various bug fixes and improvements.
- Preparing to 0.6.0 release, we separated PhantomJS spec HTML parser module. It's now turned off by default and will be moved to plugins in next major release #143.
- We started refactoring the options files structure, separating configuration from huge
coreobjects. This release we added
viewsconfiguration were moved from
core. Older options structure will be supported till next major release.
Follow our milestone planning to keep it sync with latest plans.