Cross-platform React Native Desktop port based on Qt framework.
Supported operating systems:
- Linux (checked with Ubuntu >= 16.04 LTS)
- Mac OS (checked with Mac OS X versions)
- Install Prerequisites
- Take a look at list of supported React Native components and APIs
Creating your own app
Debugging react-native-desktop apps
In-App Developer Menu press CTRL+R (Command+R).
In-App Developer Menu is available in Debug builds.
Any kind of contribution is welcome! Check the list of opened issues or create new one.
Docs you may find helpful:
- How react-native-desktop works internally
- Environment setup guide for contributors
- Yoga layout engine in react-native-desktop
- Merging React Native
ClojureScript React Native apps support
Re-Natal fork extended with
desktop platform support.
React Native Desktop is provided under BSD licensed.