For some users I write a cli to generate vim configuration called Jarvim
- Minimalistic good looks inspired by modern editors.
- A modular architecture for a more organized Neovim configuration.
- Automatic indentation detection and editorconfig integration. Let someone else argue about tabs vs spaces.
- Fast search (and replace) utilities, powered by ripgrep and vim-clap
- A combining vim and emacs keybinding scheme, centered around leader and localleader prefix keys (SPC and ;, by default).
- Full Lsp support by coc.nvim
- Fast startup less than 80ms with 60+ plugins and a declarative plugin management powered by dein
- Beautiful statusline spaceline.vim
- colorscheme OceanicMaterial
- dashboard dashboard-nvim
- Interactive shell installation language support
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/hardcoreplayers/ThinkVim.git ~/.config/nvim cd ~/.config/nvim bash scripts/install.sh
Check the thinkvim wiki page or docs folder.
Do you like ThinkVim? keep it alive by donating funds