Clone this wiki locally
Pronto is a toolkit for rapidly developing production-grade Node.js applications.
Read through this guide to learn the ins and outs of Pronto development. Or you can get a quick idea for how things work just by reading the Intro.
- Intro: Get started
- Creating Apps with Pronto: Explains how to set up a web server or a command-line app.
- Routes, Commands, and the Registry: Get the practical details of Pronto's main configuration mechanism.
- Creating Commands: Building Pronto apps is as simple as building a few commands, and chaining them together.
- Understanding the Context: An in-depth look at the Context object.
- Error handlers for HTTP: Learn how to handle errors.
- Flow Control: Learn some advanced tricks for controlling the flow of your application.
Packages Built Specifically For Pronto:
- Pronto-MongoDB: MongoDB commands.