Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Pronto is a toolkit for rapidly developing production-grade Node.js applications.
Read through this guide to learn the ins and outs of Pronto development. Or you can get a quick idea for how things work just by reading the Intro.
- Intro: Get started
- Creating Apps with Pronto: Explains how to set up a web server or a command-line app.
- Routes, Commands, and the Registry: Get the practical details of Pronto's main configuration mechanism.
- Creating Commands: Building Pronto apps is as simple as building a few commands, and chaining them together.
- Understanding the Context: An in-depth look at the Context object.
- Error handlers for HTTP: Learn how to handle errors.
- Flow Control: Learn some advanced tricks for controlling the flow of your application.
Packages Built Specifically For Pronto:
- Pronto-MongoDB: MongoDB commands.