Since micst is the primary developer / maintainer now his repository is the master.
A Test Adapter to run kitware's CMake/CTest from the Visual Studio (2013/2015) TestExplorer
- Discovers all tests which are visable in your CMakeLists.txt by running
ctest -Nin your binary_dir (i.e. the directory where your .sln file is)
- Control of test execution through Test Explorer Window
- Success or Fail based on Outcome of ctest run
- Shows console output of test if test fails
- Shows source line where test is executed in CTestTestfile.cmake
- Allows debugging of tests
- Visual Studio may take a few moments to attach itself to the executed program
This software is currently not in its finished state, It still needs alot of polishing because it is slow and not tested. It is currently more of a proof of concept than anything else.
I hope others might want to help developing it as I can't promise to work on it
More Test MetaData (line number, file, etc)
- More efficient Test Runs
if you are missing dependencies:
- Install the Visual Studio SDK and the
- other Dependencies can be found in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\IDE\CommonExtensions\Microsoft\TestWindow\
See simple example in SampleProject CMake/CTest/C++ Project
note: The CMake logo belongs to kitware and is under the Creative Commons license.