Visualize the TYPO3 Core activity....
Disclaimer: These scripts are very "hacky" and I never thought that the results would ever be so nice and worth beeing published. I'm really ashamed that I didn't go the TDD way here.
License: I don't care what you do with it -> MIT license (see license.txt)
These steps are required to get it working
- Get a fresh copy of the TYPO3 Core and it's submodules ( see wiki.typo3.org )
- Clone this repository to some place
php core-stat.php /path/to/your/core/checkout /path/for/the/outputwithin the checkout of that repo (Might take some time).
- Find some files containing the rendered statistics in
- Copy ìndex.html`, graph.js`,
style.css``from the repo also into ``/path/for/the/output
To get it working with other repositories
- Check the
$modulesto use the proper submodule paths (if you've any).
- Check the
core-stat.phpand change the
$stateDateto have a reasonable value
StatGenerator::mapName``within ``core-lib.phpand adjust the names to fit your repo.
- Remove my flattr buttons and Google Analytics stuff from the source-codes ;)
The script holds "old" commit data in a local cache (
stat.inc ) - that's mainly to avoid duplicate processing of commit history. It's odd to have this file laying around with data when programming - so better delete it before you check your modifications.
Have fun with it and share your results!