Kubeturbo leverages Turbonomic's patented analysis engine to provide visibility and control across the entire stack in order to assure the performance of running micro-services in Kubernetes Pods, as well as the efficiency of underlying infrastructure.
- Review the prerequisites and Deploy Kubeturbo.
- (Optional) To prepare Kubeturbo for debugging, go here.
- Once deployed, corresponding k8s/OS cluster targets will show up in Turbonomic UI.
- Full-Stack Visibility by leveraging 50+ existing Turbonomic controllers, from on-prem DataCenter to major public cloud providers. No more shadow IT
- From Load Balancer all the way down to your physical Infrastructure
- Real-Time resource monitoring across entire DataCenter
- Real-Time Cost visibility for your public cloud deployment
- Intelligently, continuously redistribute workload under changing conditions by leveraging The Turbonomic analysis engine
- Consolidate Pods in real-time to increase node efficiency
- Reschedule Pod to prevent performance degradation due to resource congestion from the underlying node
- Reschedule Pod to leverage resources from new node added to the cluster
- Reschedule Pods that peak together to different nodes, to avoid performance issues due to "noisy neighbors"
- Right-Sizing your Pod and your entire IT stack
- Combining Turbonomic real-time performance monitoring and analysis engine, Turbonomic is able to provide right-sizing information for each service as well as the entire IT stack.
- Right-sizing up your Pod limit, if necessary, to avoid OOM
- Right-sizing down your Pod requested resource, if necessary, to avoid resource over-provisioning or overspending in public cloud deployment.
- What-If Planner in 6.4
- A complete What-If sandbox to help you plan your IT changes in advance
- Plan for workload change: Add/Remove Containers
- Plan for infrastructure change: Add/Remove/Replace Nodes
- Also in 6.4:
- Manage guaranteed resources: insight into requests across the cluster
- Consistent resizing of containers for the same service
- Storage control for persistent volumes
- Added dimensions in SLO based control
- Support for Cluster Federation Control Plane
- Complete visibility for your K8s deployments across different underlying infrastructures
- Create affinity/anti-affinity policies directly from Turbonomic UI
- Improve cost efficiency by consolidating workload across deployments and identifying the cheapest region and provider to deploy your workload
- What-if planning for Cluster Consolidation for federated clusters