Custom jQuery templates
Victor Jonsson edited this page
Feb 24, 2014
- Article Formats
- Article list sections
- Article lists with sections
- Cache management
- Custom article templates
- Custom css
- Custom jQuery templates
- Custom streamers
- Extending arlima
- File includes
- Filters and actions
- Front end, in depth
- Importing RSS feeds
- Install, configure and build
- Integrate "Microkid´s Related Posts" with Arlima
- Interface walkthrough
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Modified search
- Programmatically insert lists
- Publishing article lists
- Quick Edit
- Server side, in depth
- Template filters
- Upgrading from version 2.x to 3.0
- Writing a custom page template
This Wordpress plugin was created by Swedish newspaper Västerbottens-Kuriren to give its editorial staff an easy to use tool for customizing the front pages of their online magazines.
- Download the latest release from github and unzip the folder in your plugin directory.
- Open up wp-admin and activate the plugin.
- Go to "Article lists" -> "Edit lists" in wp-admin and create your first article list.
- Open up a page (or create it) in wp-admin. Down to the right you will see a meta box labeled "Arlima" where you choose the list that you created on step 2.
- Go to "Article lists" -> "Manage lists" and start stuffing your article list with interesting content.
Clone this wiki locally
This page has moved to Creating custom article templates