We released v2.1.0 with full support for Java > v1.8, bug fixes and some small API improvements:
- Support for the latest version of Java (JDK 14)
- BurpService: pass-through arguments to Burp Suite
- Workaround for Burp's getPercentageComplete() deprecation
- Use utf-8 as default message encoding
- Include insertion points in active scan REST Api
Burp-Rest-Api is now independent from the Burp Suite Professional JAR file, hence we will be creating releases for stable versions.
Burp-Rest-Api v2.0.0 introduces support for all Burp Suite Extensions, and much more...