This release contains no bug fixes or behavior changes; it simply improves the type definitions.
This is a small release with just two minor bug fixes.
- feat(stubs): render function props deterministically (#1834). Note: this may break some snapshots of shallow mounted functional components.
- export ErrorWrapper #1814
- trigger('focus') added natural to jsdom behavior (#1777)
- fix max range stack size (f#1768)
- VTU don't return key property to event when use trigger.('eventName.key') #1808
- allow find stubbed functional component by name (#1817)
- add type definitions for ExtendedVue (#1789)
Many small bug fixes.
- feat: treat document.body in attachTo in special way (#1699) @xanf
- feat(config): introduce deprecation warning handler, fix #1672
- feat: warn when operating on destroyed Vue component (#1706) @xanf
- add the wrapper.getComponent method and corresponding documents. (#1714)
- feat(test-utils): add types for auto destroy methods (#1724) @blake-newman
- feat: add abstract property to the core property of the component (#1716) @ustbhuangyi
This is a pretty significant release. We undeprecated
isVisible due to popular demand.
- createLocalVue errorHandler Option (#1670) @AtofStryker
- remove deprecation warning from
isVisiblemethod (#1675) @xanf
- feat: remove deprecation when
isis called with component definition @xanf
- support components returning render function from setup @LeBenLeBen
This release is mostly fixing small things, with some better support for
@vue/composition-api plugin users. 4 bugfixes from 4 separate users, the Vue community is too cool
Features and Fixes
fix: handle shallowMount on components with v-if and scoped slots (#1663) by @xanf
fix: extend Vue parent with options to support accessing root for better
@vue/composition-api fixing (#1655) support by @lmiller1990
fix: Match how the Vue runtime executes scoped slots #1660 by @sirlancelot
fix: Wrapper array consistency (#1650) by @AtofStryker
Dependencies and Misc
Great job everyone! Especially @AtofStryker with several significant PRs.
- allow array for multiselect .setValue() method (#1554)
- iife build (#1555)
- allow using findComponent on a functional component (#1593)
- fix(setprops): allowed for setProps to be synced with nextTick intervals (#1618)