Join GitHub today
Berlin F2F April 2018
See CSS meeting page for logistics.
- Part 1: Typed OM
- Part 2: Custom Layouts
- Part 3: Custom Paint, Animation Worklets, Paint API, Typed OM, Worklets
- Approve URL handling/design
- overall structure - generic featureless CSSURLValue class, several independent classes for things that urls can represent
- Loading and absolutization timing
- Reifying style values - everyone happy with the approach?
- Forwards-compat design choices - like this, or some other method? Or live with the eventual constraints it'll place on CSS design?
- Which string type? - DOMString, USVString, or CSSOMString?
- Which Workers to expose to? - currently all, because why not; should we be more selective and only expose when necessary?
- DEMO TIME!
- Policy for selecting LWGS?
- Lifetime for passed in arguments to layout, intrinsicSizes
- Lifetime for the instance of the class
- Review the LayoutOptions.sizing parameter
- Anything name changes while we are at it?
- CSS Compat with writing modes
- Promise vs. Generator design
- ident vs. custom ident
- JS export vs. registerBlah
- Make paint invalidation non-normative or something?
- callback interface vs. not
- Explicit state object replacing old onDestrory callabck
- Implementation status update and plans for origin trial
- Request to move the spec from WICG to WG as FPWD
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.