Slides & Presentations
Contributors: ellatrix, wordpressdotorg Tags: presentations, slides, powerpoint, keynote Requires at least: 5.3 Requires PHP: 5.6 Tested up to: 5.3 Stable tag: 0.0.39 License: GPL-2.0-or-later License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Allows you to create presentations with the WordPress block editor.
This plugin requires WordPress version 5.3 or higher! It works best if you also have the Gutenberg plugin installed and up-to-date.
Report issues, or collaborate, on Github.
- Creates a custom post type "Presentation", which will render as a presentation on the front end using Reveal.js.
- Enables the block editor with a "Slide" block, which can be used as a container for each slide in the presentation.
- You can add background colors, gradients, images, even iframes for the whole presentation, but also per slide.
- You can select a font, color, and size.
- If that's not enough, you can always add some custom CSS!
- You can import a custom font by adding
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=...');above any other rules in the CSS input field.
- It's possible to include some notes with every slide.
- You can enter a speaker view which will show the current slide, next slide, notes and timers.
- A lot more options coming soon!