WRLD SDK Samples
The WRLD SDK is a cross-platform, OpenGL-based library for displaying beautiful, engaging 3D maps.
What does the WRLD mapping platform have to offer?
- Detailed 3D coverage for the whole of Canada, UK & Ireland, Scandinavia, the United States, and more
- Indoor maps in full 3D
- Flexible themes, allowing you to change the style of your map
- Customisable pins and markers
- Support for custom 3D models and animation
- Compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, and OS X
- Continuous deployment, meaning you get the latest features as they're developed
This repository demonstrates a selection of individual features of the WRLD SDK on both iOS and Android.
If you have any questions, bug reports, or feature requests, feel free to submit to the issue tracker for this repository.
- Clone this repo:
git clone https://github.com/wrld3d/wrld-sdk-samples.git
- Obtain an WRLD API key and place it in the ApiKey.h file.
- See table below to see detailed instructions for building the app.
|Getting started on Android||C++, Java|
|Getting started on iOS||C++, Objective-C|
WRLD API Key
To run this example app, you must place the API key in the ApiKey.h file.
If you are creating a new app, or integrating WRLD 3D Maps into an existing app, the API key should be passed as the first argument to the constructor of EegeoWorld.
When running the application, you can use the "Next" and "Previous" buttons to cycle through the samples, or tap the name of the example to open a drop-down menu.
Each example demonstrates a different feature of the SDK. You can find the source for them all in the src/Examples directory.
For a demonstration of a complete application, see the WRLD Example App. It displays a variety of SDK features and is a good starting point to learn how the SDK works.
See the WRLD API reference for documentation on the individual SDK types.
The WRLD 3D Maps SDK Samples is released under the Simplified BSD License. See the LICENSE.md file for details.