Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Refactoring opportunities in x64dbg
Clone this wiki locally
This is just a list of things that could be improved in the code. Feel free to add something if you find anything.
- Menu shortcut system (Configuration.cpp contains duplicate descriptions for actions made with
- Refactor common menu entries for rapid feature deployment in new views
- Convert everything to
- Clean up
debugger.h. This file currently serves multiple purposes.
- Move the database and dbghelp to a separate component.
- Supports ODBGScript
- Supports memory breakpoints
- Supports memory watching similar to CheatEngine
- Includes instruction emulator
- Shows modified memory of current dump (possible with shadow buffer)
- Supports mode of operation that doesn't attach but uses process manipulation APIs
- info box shows mnemonic brief in cn.
- disassembly preview support dump
- can drag the registers view to scroll
- support "dd" command which dumps the data and set dump mode to dword.
- support timeout in disassembly preview
- show icon in the attach dialog