Xamarin.Android provides open-source bindings of the Android SDK for use with .NET managed languages such as C#.
If you are interested in fixing issues and contributing directly to the code base, please see the following:
- How to build and run from source
- The development workflow, and using your build
- Coding Guidelines
- Submitting pull requests
This project has adopted the code of conduct defined by the Contributor Covenant to clarify expected behavior in our community. For more information, see the .NET Foundation Code of Conduct.
- Ask a question on Stack Overflow or the Xamarin Forums.
- Request a new feature on GitHub.
- Vote for popular feature requests.
- File an issue in GitHub Issues.
- Tweet us with other feedback.
- Discuss development and design on Gitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) .NET Foundation Contributors. All rights reserved. Licensed under the MIT License.