Xamarin.iOS & Xamarin.Mac
This module is the main repository for both Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Mac.
These SDKs allow us to create native iOS, tvOS, watchOS and macOS applications using the same UI controls we would in Objective-C and Xcode, except with the flexibility and elegance of a modern language (C#), the power of the .NET Base Class Library (BCL), and two first-class IDEs—Visual Studio for Mac and Visual Studio—at our fingertips.
This repository is where we do development for the Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Mac SDKs. There are a few ways that you can contribute, for example:
- Submit bugs and feature requests
- Review source code changes
- Submit pull requests to resolve issues and fix bugs
If you are interested in fixing issues and contributing directly to the code base, please see the document How to Contribute, which covers the following:
- How to build and run from source
- The development workflow, including debugging and running tests
- Coding Guidelines
- Submitting pull requests
- Ask a question on Stack Overflow or the Xamarin Forums
- Request a new feature on GitHub
- Vote on existing feature requests
- Submit bugs to GitHub Issues
- Discuss development and design on Gitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) .NET Foundation Contributors. All rights reserved. Licensed under the MIT License.