All the code i've ever written since grade 11; also includes some forward-ported code from grades 8 and 9.
All source code in this repository are licensed under GPLv2 unless otherwise specified.
cppsp has been moved to its own repository: https://github.com/xaxaxa/cppsp
the most interesting things and finished projects in here are:
- cpoll - epoll based asynchronous socket I/O library
- dedup - simple file deduplicator
- tcpsdump - like tcpdump, but extracts tcp streams instead of individual packets
- socketd - web server multiplexer/web application host
- cppsp - C++ web application framework similar to ASP and PHP
- fbdump - a simple facebook profile dumping program written in C# with mono+gtk#
- jackfft - a JACK audio based FFT filtering application (similar to jamin, but with adjustable FFT size and much lower cpu consumption)
- nc.xaxaxa.C - my own version of netcat
All of the above projects should be compilable and usable.
To compile a project, first create the output directories (in the root directory):
mkdir -p bin lib
Then, type "make bin/EXECUTABLENAME".
For a list of make targets, consult the makefile in the root directory.