UPDATE: The Tupi official source code repository has been moved into KDE infrastructure:
Tupi: Open 2D Magic
Tupi is a desktop application focused on 2D vector-based content like images (PNG), storyboards (HTML) and animations (OGG, AVI, MPEG, etc). Its interface has been designed looking for provide a high level experience of usability for artists and non artists, using as main development resource the Qt framework.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
See the files ./INSTALL* for building and installation instructions.
Primary distribution point: http://www.maefloresta.com/portal/downloads
Home page: http://www.maefloresta.com/
Bug reports: http://www.maefloresta.com/portal/bugs.php
Tips: Please include enough information for the maintainers to reproduce the problem. Generally speaking, that means:
- The content of any input file or procedure necessary to reproduce the bug (crucial!).
- A description of the problem and any samples of the erroneous output.
- The version/revision number of the program(s) involved.
- Hardware, operating system, and compiler versions (uname -a).
- Anything else that you think would be helpful.
Patches are very welcome; if possible, please make them with diff -c and include ChangeLog entries.
Tupi is free software. See the file COPYING for copying conditions.