Better time travelling with changes right in the Graph Monitor
Now Graph Monitor:
- shows the current state when time travelling (#224)
- flashes the updated nodes to see which of them was changed (#180).
Slider Monitor is now:
- accessible: control with the keyboard.
- optimized: it's not rerendering, unless you're time travelling or selected Chart Monitor.
- informative: when Chart Monitor is selected, it will show the current action type there in addition to the state in the graph.
- Simplified tests generating. Mostly reverted what
v2.5.0was introducing, so it's more stable now and templates are simpler.
- Added Jest template.
- Circular references inside states and action's payloads are stripped now, in order to make monitoring faster and stable.
- Warn about not allowing access to file URLs (#219).
- Don't update the store when the page is blacklisted in settings.