PwnWiki.io is a collection TTPs (tools, tactics, and procedures) for what to do after access has been gained.
Live Online Copy:
You can find a copy of the project online at: http://PwnWiki.io
- Clone the repository or pull the archive (download zip) of the repo
- Open index.html
- Most modern browsers don't allow the access of local files from a locally loaded HTML file. On Windows you can use Mongoose Tiny or HFS to host the files locally. On OSX and Linux
python -m SimpleHTTPServerseems to work just fine.
Referenced tools can be found here: https://github.com/mubix/post-exploitation (If they aren't built into the OS).
We want/need your help! Please contribute to this project is via GitHub (https://github.com/pwnwiki/pwnwiki.github.io). That allows us to get your project-ready content incorporated into the wiki fast. Check out the https://github.com/pwnwiki/pwnwiki.github.io/wiki page for details on how to contribute.
We realize that not everyone can/wants to submit content via GitHub and that's cool. If your go-to content is not up here and you don't want to spend the time becoming a Git Jedi, just visit our Google Form. Due to the large amount of submissions and content, there may be a delay between your posting and us getting your content into the project. Thanks for your submissions and your patience!
- @mubix gimmick:TwitterFollow
- @WebBreacher gimmick:TwitterFollow
- @tekwizz123 gimmick:TwitterFollow
- @jakx_ gimmick:TwitterFollow
- @TheColonial gimmick:TwitterFollow
- @Wireghoul gimmick:TwitterFollow
If you would like to become a curator, please contact email@example.com