Currently this extention only supports desktop js files
sendKTFile is an adobe brackets extention ment to help make Kintone Development more streamlined. This is ment to be an alternative to other kintone development solutions such as jsEdit for Kintone. This way you do not have to worry about removing and reuploading files over and over again. This plugin will update the file attached to the most recent version you have written in brackets.
Using Extention Manager
- Open the extention manager and search for the extention
- Click install and head to the setup
- Open the extention manager
- Download Zip from github
- Drag & Drop the zip file into the area inside the extention manager
- Head to the setup
Head into the brackets preferance and overwrite the default values for username, password, appID, and domain then reload brackets.
During file edits/creations
- Run Ctrl-Shift-K or File -> Send to Kintone
- Run Ctrl-Alt-Shift-K or File -> Deploy Kintone App.
Note: You must run deploy app twice to have it take effect
If you see it throwing an error about objects it is possible to ignore it and the extention should still work. This has to do with how the API calls are made to Kintone.
5/07/18 - Add CSS support
4/30/18 - Add URL support
4/28/18 - Code refactor and stability updates
4/27/18 - Inital Release
- [ ]Not showing password in plain text
- [ ]General QOL improvements
- [x]Stability improvements
Support & Issues
Post your feature requests, issues, errors. I will keep working to improve it when I can.