Agora Flutter Quickstart
This tutorial describes how to create an Agora account and build a sample app with Agora using Flutter.
This repository shows you how to use Agora Flutter SDK to build a simple video call app. It demonstrates you how to:
- Join / leave a channel
- Mute / unmute audio
- Switch camera views
- Layout multiple video views
Create an Account and Obtain an App ID
To build and run the sample application, first obtain an app ID:
- Create a developer account at agora.io. Once you finish the sign-up process, you are redirected to the dashboard.
- Navigate in the dashboard tree on the left to Projects > Project List.
- Copy the app ID that you obtain from the dashboard into a text file. You will use this when you launch the app.
Update and Run the Sample Application
Open the settings.dart file and add the app ID.
const APP_ID = "";
packages get command in your project directory:
# install dependencies flutter packages get
Once the build is complete, run the
run command to start the app.
# start app flutter run
We recommend you to use IDE to control overall build process during development
Details about how to set up the IDE please take a look at here
- Complete API documentation at the Developer Center
- File bugs about this sample
- Flutter lab: Write your first Flutter app
- Flutter cookbook: Useful Flutter samples
- Flutter online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
This software is under the MIT License (MIT).