File naming conventions
- All components should be in Pascal Case (camel case starting with uppercase letter)
- Other files including styles should be in Camel Case starting with lowercase letter
- Test files should have the same name as the file followed by .spec.js
- Install nvm
- Install node
- Install dependencies,
- Ensure that Bahmni is running in the vagrant box and is accessible on ip 192.168.33.10.
- Build implementer-interface -
yarn run build
- Start the webserver using
yarn start. You can configure the same in intellij as well
- Update the
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conffile in vagrant box. Add these under the
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "http://localhost:8080"
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Methods "*"
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Credentials "true"
- Restart the httpd service
service httpd restart
- Access server at http://localhost:8080