Stream Deck Folder Editor
Allows moving the Back action from the top-left in a Stream Deck Folder
Author's website and contact information: https://barraider.github.io
New in v1.2:
- Support for Stream Deck XL
This app allows moving the Back action from the top-left in a Stream Deck Folder
This may damage your profiles! Use with caution and under your own risk. Make a backup by EXPORTING the profile before running this app!
- Backup your existing profile (just in case)
- Completely shut down the Stream Deck app
- Run the app and choose the right profile
- Select which folder you would like to change (based on its location on the Stream Deck)
- Select where you would like the new back button to exist. Note: If there is already a key in that location, that key will move to the top-left position instead of the back key.
- If said it's successful, restart the Stream Deck app to see the change.
Download the app from here: https://github.com/BarRaider/streamdeck-foldereditor/releases
This app can be compiled on both Windows and Mac. This app has been tested on Stream Deck v4.3.2 on Windows.
The Mac version has not been tested yet!
I found a bug, who do I contact?
For support please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.github.io
I have a feature request, who do I contact?
Please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.github.io