Create server rules new users need to confirm first in order to access the server
The Rules Bot helps you managing new members by providing an automated verification system using Discord's message reactions.
OS X & Linux:
https://github.com/Rapptz/discord.py/archive/rewrite.zip aiohttp peewee flask requests_oauthlib requests https://github.com/romangraef/configlib/archive/master.zip
With RulesBot you can create a rule message to ensure that all your users accept your rules to use your server. Furthermore, this bot can add several reactions to your message, which automatically assigns a certain role to the users.
You can also visit our website.
Step 1: Make sure, you have the requirment packages installed (pip install -r requirements.txt)
Step 2: Clone this repository with git clone
Step 3: Insert your Token into your config (create a folder called config and a file there called config.json)
Step 4: run the bot with python3.6 main.py
- NEW: ticket system (create_ticket)
- NEW: premium (premium)
- NEW: added ping to statuspage (status.thebotdev.de)
- NEW: remove a role on setup (available now)
- NEW: custom embed footer (just for premium members)
- NEW: custom embed color (just for premium members)
- BUGFIX: Bot should be much more stable now
- NEW: extra Bot file for an bot who can test if the bot is online
- NEW: mention in the log messages
- CHANGE: some bugfixes
- CHANGE: time out time now 120 sec.
- CHANGE: better join message
- NEW: emojis under a message to get a role
- NEW: recovery command (-restore)
- NEW: this README
- CHANGE: Complete Rewrite
- CHANGE: Now channel mention instead of the channel id
- CHANGE: better ping message
- CHANGE: more error checks during the setup
- CHANGE: eval command for the bot owner(s)
- CHANGE: new texts
- BUG FIX: if you have too many roles the setup will now also work
- BUG FIX: thee bot test now his permissions during the setup
- BUG FIX: when reaction is removed -> role will be removed
- REMOVE: Time part in the setup
Bot by: BaseChip#2390 // romangraef89#0998 // Skidder#0001
- Fork it (https://github.com/basechip/RulesBot/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request
- You may not use the Rules Bot logo or name within derivative bots.
- You may not host a public version of Rules Bot.
- You may not charge for the usage of your instance of Rules Bot.
- You may not provide support for Rules Bot.