This is the official library for C# clients of the BlockScore API. Click here to read the full documentation.
List all verifications
View a verification by ID
Create a new verification
Create a new question set
Score a question set
Contributing to BlockScore
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (c) 2014 BlockScore. See LICENSE.txt for further details.
Many thanks to Lorne Lantz and Liron Zimberg for their help with creating this wrapper.