For beginners and intermediates!
If you are new to Git and Github, it is advisable you go through GitHub For Beginners before moving to the next step.
Fork the Repository here
Clone the forked Repository
$ git clone https://github.com/BolajiAyodeji/js-code-snippets.git
- Enter the cloned directory
- Open directory in your Code Editor
Add new snippets!
Ensure to add each snippets in the expected folder directory.
If possible, try to show multiples ways of solving the same problem from the less efficient to the most efficient algorithm.
Push your files
$ git add --all $ git commit -m "commit description here" $ git push -u origin master
- To keep your fork up to date with the original
$ git add remote upstream https://github.com/BolajiAyodeji/js-code-snippets.git $ git fetch upstream $ git merge upstream/master
- Open a Pull Request ( What is a pull request? )
- Add enough description of what you did, changes you made and if possible screenshots
- Wait for Review (Your PR would be reviewed and merged if deemed fit)