Framework to connect to SQLite database from Unity for iOS, Android, MAC and Windows
***** please don't use this code for sell an asset *****
v 1.1 changes:
- Add android support (read below how to do)
- sqlite libs version for android (v3.3.17) It has been compiled with the android native development kit release 9 and the target arm is ARMv5TE (which should cover most android devices).
- change all DllImport from internal to private
How to Use:
SqliteDatabase sqlDB = new SqliteDatabase(“config.db”); string query = “INSERT INTO User(UserName) VALUES( ‘Santiago’)”; sqlDB.ExecuteNonQuery(query);
the file “config.db” is necessary exist in the “StreamingAssets” folder.
If this folder does not exist create it in the root folder of your Unity project.
to execute a query this libs have 2 simple methods:
void ExecuteNonQuery(string query) //for SQL query like UPDATE, DELETE.... Dictionary ExecuteQuery(string query) //for SQL query like SELECT ....
for Android compatibility:
Copy the file "libsqlite3.so" (sqlite libs for android) into the folder "Assets/Plugins/Android" it's important copy that otherwise it will not be included to the final apk package.
follow this simple steps and you can get full compatibility with android.
- First version developed by Poya @ http://gamesforsoul.com/
- BLOB support by Jonathan Derrough @ http://jderrough.blogspot.com/
- modify by Santiago Bustamante @ email@example.com
- Android compatibility by Thomas Olsen @ firstname.lastname@example.org