AR Navigation and Monash Wheel Wright Experience
This is a fork based from mapbox-ar-unity which provided a framework for world scale AR navigation. You can find out more about how that works here.
This repo has a series of features including:
- Experimenting with different methods of navigating people in world space AR via transforming GPS coordinates to objects in local space
- Simulating real time sun positioning using this code and translating that to lighting in AR
- A proof of concept building interface that could be used as a novel way of detailing what facilities are on each floor or for exploring information and video in an AR space
- Prefabs for displaying information on a cube or billboard
- A short experience that steps the user through the wheelwright's process of putting a tyre on a wheel in AR. You can find out more about that here