This doc is to explain the repo.
I created a series of tools for post-production and pre-compilation of front end assets like HTML, JS and CSS.
- miniHTML uglifies HTML.
- prettyHTML formats HTML to be indented and readable.
- miniJS uglifies JS.
- miniCSS uglifies CSS.
- sass runs SASS.
How to use!
- install NodeJS 7+
- download this repo to your 'puter'
- get a command prompt in the root of this folder
- type "npm i" and it will install all the stuff you will need in that folder
- type "gulp" and you should see a confirmation that it works
- type "gulp --tasks" and it will tell you all the tasks in the file, when you see one you want, you'll type
gulp taskNameand it will run that task.
- place the files you want to work with in a sub folder and open gulpfile.js and look at the comments next to the tasks. Choose a source and destination. They can be the same, but I am not that bold/foolhearty.