CoinRemitter Crypto Payment Gateway
Wordpress Woocommerce Plugin URL: https://wordpress.org/plugins/coinremitter-crypto-payment-gateway/
Coinremitter Official Bitcoin/Altcoin Payment Gateway for Wordpress. Accept Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Tether, Dash etc.
- Author URI: https://coinremitter.com
- Requires at least: Wordpress 3.5 and WooCommerce 2.1
- Tested up to: 5.2
- Stable Tag: 1.0
- License: GNU Version 2 or Any Later Version
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html .
What Is Crypto Payment Gateway? -
There are ample of Crypto Coins are available on crypto payment gateways you can pick one of them and create a wallet of that coins and purchase things from Individual’s websites who are accepting payment in crypto coins though. Regardless, All these websites have their own API in order to accept payment from buyers.
Apart from centralized currencies this option creates a traffic for sellers who are willing to do payments In crypto coins. In contrast, doing a payment in crypto coins offer buyers a great market reputation and has left a foremost Impact on sellers and It will also benefit to buyers & sellers If they choose Coinremitter: Crypto Payment Gateway as their payment method In doing a business in crypto coins.
What kind of services we are providing on our plugin?
- 100% free plugin on COINREMITTER.COM
- No bank account, no monthly fees and no Id require with lowest transaction fees 0.23%
- Globally secure, and no chargebacks held do transactions freely all over the world.
- Accept all major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, DOGE, USDT, DASH and many more on crypto payment gateway.
- Users can check the statistics from both sites COINREMITTER.COM & WORDPRESS.COM
- It displays Crypto price with fiat price. Like how much It will cost in BITCOIN / LITECOIN from USD / EUR.
- Get all cryptocurrency payments straight Into your crypto wallet.
- If you have multiple wallet which contains multifarious coins then you will get multi optional service where you can select one of coins in which you want to do payment. Like whether you can select BITCOIN / LITECOIN for payment.
- Free customer support for users.
First you must have to install woocommerce plugin and have to activate first.
Click on PLUGIN option (you will find It In sidebar).
Then select on ADD NEW option (you will find on the top of page)
After selecting that option new page will pop up and iIt shows you different plugins. In contrast, you must click on search option and type COINREMITTER CRYPTO PAYMENT GATEWAY.
After finding plugin click on the INSTALL NOW and Install it.
After the completion of plugin, click on ACTIVATE. When you activate our plug in you will see COINREMITTER appear in sidebar.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed our plugin on your website.
How to create wallet on Coinremitter plugin?
After successfully Installation of plugin now It’s time to create a wallet on coinremitter plugin.
Here’s step by step process about how to create a wallet.
- Firstly, click on the ADD NEW as a first step.
- You will find coins options to select one of these. You will see coins like BITCOIN, BITCOINCASH, ETHEREUM, DOGECOIN, TETHER, DASH, LITECOIN, RIPPLE etc.
- The box will appear on screen which asks you to select one of coins to create a wallet of that coin.
- Then, fill the correct Information of API key and password. You can get API key and password from your coinremitter account. How to create wallet in coinremitter ?
- Make sure you will fill the correct Information otherwise, you will fail at creating your wallet.
- After, fill all correct Information then, click on VERIFY & ADD.
- Congratulations! You have successfully created your wallet on Coinremitter plugin.
- Now you can accept and receive payments in your wallet.
- You can also create multiple wallet here with Multifarious coins.
- If you ever wish to delete or update one of your wallet then, click on the EDIT option which you will find on your every wallet.
- When you click one box will appear on your screen and It ask you whether If you want to delete your wallet or want to update?
- Fill up an appropriate details like your API key and password.
- If you want to delete your wallet then click on delete. After deleting It not no longer be seen on your plugin desk. It will disconnect your wallet in your wordpress but you can still use the same credential in future.
- If you ever think that your API credentials are not safe then you can simply change it.
- If you want to change your credential on your API then make an appropriate change In your API key and click on update. It will suddenly change your API key.
- Therefore, after the update you will use your updated API key on your every transaction.
- It shows you how simple It would be If you choose Coinremitter crypto payment gateway as your plugin.
How to withdraw coin ?
When you click on coinremitter plugin, the wallet page appear. where you can see your several wallet Now select one of your address (ex. bitcoin wallet) On your bitcoin waller you will see withdraw button click on it. After clicking on it popup box will appear. which shows two boxes. 1) Wallet address 2) Amount
Click on address and fill up your wallet address. Enter your appropriate amount. which you wanted to withdraw. As below in this option you will see processing fees, transaction fees,and total amount. After filling all the option click on withdraw button. If you want see the history of your withdraw amount then, you can see it coinremitter's official website Go to the wallet tab and click on it. where you can see other wallet. you must click on your withdraw wallet. After clicking on it new page will appear and you see the transaction history there easily
Pay Using Cryptocurrency
Order Pay Successfully
Admin side Order