Provides a language_selector view to use in your themes. If you are using a default theme, there is an admin option to extend the header with the language selector. Check the admin settings of the plugin for things to configure.
- language_selector/default view to use in themes
- handles translation preferences for logged in (user preferences) AND non logged in users (cookies)
- incorporated autodetection of browser language (only for non logged in users)
- language selector display country codes or flags
- To add a language selector in a custom position, use
- To display a language selector with a dropdown, use
- To add a custom language icon or replace an existing one, add an image file (svg, jpg, png, gif) in your plugin