Working, but limited support (Create, Read, Delete. No Update yet).
CRUD operations on RDF Sources but there are known stability issues.
No Non-RDF Sources support yet.
- Python >= 3.4
- Create a venv with
- cd glutton-env
- source bin/activate
- git clone the app here
- cd glutton
- pip install -r requirements.txt
Setup a Triplestore
First, you need a triplestore running that speaks SPARQL 1.1 Query and Update.
I use Fuseki during development. You can run it using:
- cd into the fuseki directory
If this is the first time you run it, you need to configure a dataset:
- Point your browser at http://localhost:3030
- Click "Manage Datasets"
- Click "Add new dataset"
- Enter a name, e.g. "glutton"
- Hit "Create dataset"
Your SPARQL endpoints are now:
From the repository, in the glutton folder (NOT the toplevel one), launch:
api_hour -ac glutton:Container
- Guillaume Libersat (firstname.lastname@example.org)