PhonicUK edited this page
Nov 17, 2021
Clone this wiki locally
You may want to take a moment to check out the glossary of AMP specific terms.
- Installing AMP for the first time.
- Installing AMP on Linode.
- Setting up Git for use with the Minecraft and FiveM modules.
- Migrating from McMyAdmin 2 to AMP for existing McMyAdmin 2 users.
- Application compatibility list for AMP modules.
- Upgrading AMP to the latest version.
- Configuring the Generic module to run applications that AMP does not have specific modules for.
- Setting up secure HTTP (HTTPS) and using Let's Encrypt on Linux.
- Configuring SFTP in AMP for more convenient file management and transfer.
- Backup Exclusions to omit unwanted files or directories from AMP backups.
- Managing user permissions in AMP to control what users can do.
- Reconfiguring the Auth Server URL.
- Using LDAP authentication with AMP for single-sign-on.
- Using deployment overlays to automatically add content to newly created instances.
- Relocating your datastore after installation if you need to change after the fact.
- Importing an existing Minecraft server into AMP and migrate the configuration automatically.
- AMP Instance Manager (ampinstmgr) command-line reference.
- Why am I being asked for Steam login details when I install/update some applications?
- Using RCON Passthru Mode to access a servers RCON with a constant password safely.
- Using ADS Enterprise Features for commercial deployments.
- How to reset your AMP login details if you lose or forget them.
- Getting started with AMPs JSON API to communicate with AMP and issue instructions remotely.
- Getting started with Development Licences to build your own AMP plugins.
- Configuring hidepid to limit information leakage on Linux systems.
©2022 CubeCoders Limited.