Welcome to the AMP wiki!
You may want to take a moment to check out the glossary of AMP specific terms.
- Setting up Git for use with the Minecraft module.
- Setting up nginx as an AMP reverse proxy using LetsEncrypt certificates.
- Backup Exclusions to omit unwanted files or directories from AMP backups.
- Relocating your datastore after installation if you need to change after the fact.
- Why am I being asked for Steam login details when I install/update some applications?
Developing for AMP
- Getting started with AMPs JSON API to communicate with AMP and issue instructions remotely.
- Getting started with Development Licences to build your own AMP plugins.
- Configuring hidepid to limit information leakage.