Sample Code for the Document Alchemy API
Document Alchemy provides an easy-to-use API for generating, transforming, converting and processing documents in various formats, including:
- MS Office documents such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Open source office documents such Apache OpenOffice Writer, Calc and Impress.
- Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HTML, Markdown and other text formats
- Images such as PNG, JPEG, GIF and others.
This repository contains examples of using the Document Alchemy API from several programming languages.
Note that most of these examples require a Document Alchemy API key. You can get an API key immediately and for free by signing up for Document Alchemy.
- curl - sample code using curl and bash shell scripting.
- Java - sample code using the Java platform.
- PHP - sample code using PHP.
- Python - sample code using Python.
More examples are coming soon. Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or requests.
Unless otherwise noted, the sample code and related documentation found in this repository are made available under an MIT License.
For more information see the
LICENSE.txt file in the root of this repository.
We're happy to accept reasonable pull requests or link to "unofficial" Document Alchemy client libraries.
Please if you have any questions, suggestions or requests.
You may use the GitHub issue tracking system to report issues with this sample code. However GitHub is not an appropriate or effective way to request support or report issues with Document Alchemy itself.
For Document Alchemy support, use the contact us form or email address on our website.