C++ and C# Visual Studio 2017 Project Templates for Holographic/Mixed Reality APIs
- Open the Solution using Visual Studio .Net 2017 Professional edition and above.
- Compile the solution in either Debug or Release mode.
- Close all instances of Visual Studio.Net 2017
- Navigate to the bin\Debug or bin\Release folder
- Double-click to Install the MixedReality.vsix file that was created from the build output step earlier
- Restart Visual Studio .Net 2017, create a new project you should see a new project template for Windows Universal -> MixedReality for C++ and C# projects.