A Microservices API Gateway Built Using ExpressJS and Express Middleware
Express Gateway is an API Gateway that sits at the heart of any microservices architecture, regardless of what language or platform you're using. Express Gateway secures your microservices and exposes them through APIs using Node.js, ExpressJS and Express middleware. Developing microservices, orchestrating and managing them now can be done insanely fast all on one seamless platform without having to introduce additional infrastructure.
- Built Entirely on Express and Express Middleware
- Dynamic Centralized Config
- API Consumer and Credentials Management
- Plugins and Plugin Framework
- Distributed Data Store
- REST API
If you have Node.js already installed:
# install Express Gateway $ npm install -g express-gateway
Creating a Gateway
# create a new gateway using the CLI $ eg gateway create
Need help or have a question?
Express has a large vibrant community that we hope to extend further with Express Gateway's API gateway use case for Express and its middleware.
The Express Gateway roadmap consists of three parts:
- FeatHub - features requested and voted on by any community member, this feeds into the...
- Roadmap - the published roadmap of all features under considerations and projected timeframes, the highest priority items are put into the...
- Waffle board - a real time as a public task board on Waffle.io with backlog of stories for the next release
All contributions welcome! Please see the contributor's guide
Express Gateway is proudly sponsored by...
- LunchBadger : A Multicloud Platform for Microservices and Serverless.
- Joyent Triton : The Next Generation of Cloud - Modern, Hybrid and Open
Copyright © LunchBadger, Inc. and Express Gateway Contributors