A Microservices API Gateway Built Using Express.js and Express Middleware
Express Gateway is a microservices API gateway that sits at the heart of any microservices or serverless architecture, regardless of what language or platform you're using.
Express Gateway secures your microservices and serverless functions and expose them through APIs using Node.js, Express and Express middleware.
Developing cloud native applications, orchestrating and managing them now can be done insanely fast all on one seamless platform without having to introduce additional infrastructure.
- Microservices and Serverless QoS Proxy and Security
- Dynamic Centralized Config
- API Consumer and Credentials Management
- Plugins and Plugin Framework
- Distributed Data Store
- REST API
- Cloud Native Execution
If you have Node.js already installed:
# install Express Gateway $ npm install -g express-gateway
Creating a Gateway
# create a new gateway using the CLI $ eg gateway create
Need help or have a question?
Express has a community that we hope to extend further with Express Gateway's gateway use case for Express and its middleware.
The Express Gateway roadmap consists of three parts:
- FeatHub - features requested and voted on by any community member, this feeds into the...
- Roadmap - the published roadmap of all features under considerations and projected timeframes, the highest priority items are put into the...
- Waffle board - a real time as a public task board on Waffle.io with backlog of stories for the next release
|Module Version||Release Date||Minimum EOL||EOL With||Status|
|1.x.x||Jul 2016||Dec 2019||Node 8||Current|
All contributions welcome! Please see the contributor's guide
Copyright © Express Gateway Contributors