Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- April Fool's Day: Gravity Gun has been removed. It will be released as standalone mod later.
- Fixed: glGetError(), which resulted a broken rendering on some GPUs, like Adreno 305.
- Fixed: FoV adjusting on widescreen. Viewmodel is not too close to camera now. Disable it by setting
r_adjust_fovcvar to 0.
Touch controls configuration (0.17): video
- Rewritten touch controls.
- Touch controls settings in game menu.
- Brand new Mobility API for game developers: vibration effect, touch controls management, etc.
- Scripting support: simple cvar condition check.
- Using patched HLSDK from Uncle Mike. It contains many fixes for Half-Life 1.
- Special XashDS mode: allows to play singleplayer mods with XashDS Android (emulator which loads Windows server dlls).
- Xash Extras is not needed anymore, it is built-in.
- Launch and config save improvements.
- Entity tools improvements.
- Korean translation in Launcher.
- Yet another April Fool's Day joke.
- Cardboard support dropped, since it is not done yet. :(
- Fix colored nicknames.
- Prevent some cheating bugs.
- Code clean and refactoring.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Swiched to patched HLSDK from Uncle Mike
- Code clean
- Touch controls imporvements
- Scripting support
- Entity tools improvements
- Fix colored nicknames
- VR dropped out, it is not done yet
- New native touch controls
- New mobility interface for games (vibration support
- Launch process and config save improvements
- Prevent some cheating bugs
- Menu bugfixes and improvements for touch
- Special xashds mode that allows to play singleplayer mods with XashDS (support loading win32 server dlls)
- xash-extras is not needed anymore, it is built-in.
- Xash3D updated to build 3153. This build includes better client-side prediction and interpolation features.
To enable, write down cl_predict 1 and cl_lw 1 in console. You may also add it to userconfig.cfg.
- Support of downloading resources through fastdl.
NOTE: New fastdl servers must be added through fastdl.txt in gamedir. Example added in xash_extras.
NOTE for server owners: Set fastdl server by sv_downloadurl variable. As you did in HLDS. :)
- Progressbar for level loading and downloader.
- Custom resources now loading from "custom" directory and downloaded resources from "downloaded" in game directory.
- Multiplayer enabled by default for HL1.
- Custom icons for touch controls is disabled because it cause many bugs.
- Volume keybinding it toggleable through launcher.
- Many bugfixes such as:
- Fix for func_rotating.
- Fix for player colors.
- Server scan on Lollipop.
- Fix for rendering sprites when player getting hurted.
- Fixed fullscreen on Android 2.3.
DON'T FORGET TO UNPACK xash_extras. You can get fresh extras from here