One Click Demo Install for Wordpress Developers
This library works by importing wordpress content, widgets and theme options with just one click.
Supported Wordpress Options Frameworks
- Radium Framework
- Option Tree
- Redux Framework - extension available here https://github.com/Webcreations907/WBC-Importer-extension
- WordPress Theme
- Content.xml - generated using the Worpress Content Exporter plugin
- Widget.json - generated using the Widget Importer Exporter plugin. Rename it from .wie to .json
- theme_options.txt - generated using the theme options frameworks such as Redux Framework, NHP Options Framework or Radium Framework
- Change the $theme_options_framework variable found in the init file to match your framework.
How to use:
require get_template_directory() .'/radium-one-click-demo-install/init.php'; to your theme's function.php
Copy the files generated above into
Modify what menus need to be loaded in the
Radium_Theme_Demo_Data_Importer class located in
init.php as well as the theme options name to be used.
A new menu should appear under
Appearance -> Import Demo Data
Click the import button
Follow me on:
- Franklin Gitonga
- Primoz Cigle