NOTE: This README assumes that you have enabled access to the Google Compute Engine API via the Google API Console page.
- Visit https://code.google.com/apis/console/?api=compute to register your application.
- Click on "API Access" in the left column
- If you have not generated any client IDs, click the button labeled "Create an OAuth2 client ID...", otherwise, either select a previously created client ID, or click "Create another client ID..."
- Give your application a name and click "Next"
- Select "Web Application" as the "Application type"
- Click "Create client ID"
- Click "Edit settings..." for your new client ID
- Click "Update"
- Update the following in app.html (projectId, clientId, apiKey).
Running the Sample Application
- Load app.html on your web server, and visit the appropriate website in your web browser.