NOTE: This README assumes that you have enabled access to the Google Compute Engine API via the Google API Console page.
1) Visit https://code.google.com/apis/console/?api=compute to register your application.
- Click on "API Access" in the left column
- If you have not generated any client IDs, click the button labeled "Create an OAuth2 client ID...", otherwise, either select a previously created client ID, or click "Create another client ID..."
- Give your application a name and click "Next"
- Select "Web Application" as the "Application type"
- Click "Create client ID"
- Click "Edit settings..." for your new client ID
- Click "Update"
2) Update the following in app.html (projectId, clientId, apiKey).
Running the Sample Application
3) Load app.html on your web server, and visit the appropriate website in your web browser.