Programming 101 with Python - 2020
Repo for the course "Programming 101 with Python", starting on 24th of February 2020
This is going to be the 9th edition of the course.
The course is happening thanks to:
The course is about learning how to write software with Python. It's perfect for people that are going to start as junior developers afterwards.
Key topics, that are going to be covered in the course:
- Working with Linux-based operating system.
- The Python programming language.
- Design patterns.
- Using relational databases & SQL & ORMs.
- Working in teams with git & GitHub.
- Implementing client-server applications.
- Communication between applications - formats, message queues, HTTP
- Securing our applications from common vulnerabilities.