Swap simplifies the control of enrollments and shifts exchanges for both students and teachers. The project is developed considering the following features:
- Students enroll in the available courses;
- Shifts are assigned to enrollments by teachers;
- Students propose and confirm shift exchanges among them.
This project was developed with the Board of Directors of the University of Minho Informatics Engineering Integrated Masters and counts on several Hackathonners who either concluded the aforementioned Masters or are in the process of doing so.
- PHP 7.1+
- PostgreSQL database
- Composer - Installs package dependencies
- NodeJS - Provides NPM to install node packages
- Yarn - Provides a fast, reliable and secure node package manager.
- Clone or download this repository.
.envand fill the options
Note: This project sends e-mails. Therefore, ensure that the e-mail driver is specified.
- Install project dependencies:
composer install yarn install
- Generate application key:
php artisan key:generate
- Migrate and seed the database:
php artisan migrate php artisan db:seed
- Build assets (e.g. in development environment)
npm run dev
- Start local server
php artisan serve
The Swap project is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.