Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
The public release for the IBM FHIR Server version 4.0.1 under the Apache 2.0 license. This version of the IBM FHIR Server supports HL7 FHIR Specification version v4.0.1.
- _sort Search with Compartment fails due to unordered adding of parameters #590
- In certain cases,
_lastUpdatedsearch values are not added #577
- UriBuilder returns invalid self/url #588
- Source and Javadoc Jars are missing from BinTray for the 4.0.0 artifacts #572
- ModelSupport is missing certain choice types
- Deduplicate the SearchParameter map #535
- Allow to run the Server without TLS #331
- Support multiple operations with the same code but different resource types #107
- Improve Bulk Export for Patient/Group #107
- Support processing JSON with unrecognized elements #318
fhirServer/core/handlingconfig prop is replaced by
- Posted latest 4.0.1 Javadocs
- Minor javadoc improvement for Resource.as and Element.as
- added support for
@throwsjavadoc annotation in CodeBuilder
- used this to add
@throwsdocumentation for Resource.as and Element.as
- added support for
- Introduce executable flavor of fhir-persistence-schema and document usage #573
- Introduce executable flavor of fhir-swagger-generator and document usage #564
- Conditional read support #160
- Support for the
:missingmodifier on positional search (near) #510
- Initial draft of FHIR Validation Guide #565
- End-to-end tests for Windows #562
- Travis/GitHub Actions tag release automation #145
- Javadoc Linting Automation
Using the Release
Download and install the
fhir-server-distribution.zip artifact as described at https://ibm.github.io/FHIR/guides/FHIRServerUsersGuide/.
Executable jar files for the
fhir-swagger-generator projects are also available and usage is documented in the corresponding README files:
For Maven users, all project binaries are posted to BinTray with a version of
The public release for the IBM FHIR Server version 4.0.0 under the Apache 2.0 license.
This version of the IBM FHIR Server supports HL7 FHIR Specification version v4.0.1.
In addition to the changes in the release candidates, the release contains the following changes:
- Update specification artifacts for FHIR v4.0.1
- Update schema (breaking change from Release Candidates to Release). Please drop existing schemas and re-add.
- Implement profiling and constraint generation
- Add FHIR Path spec validation
- Improve Location Search
- Add Composite Search
- Improve Date, Quantity, Token and Number handling
- More specifically search parameters and the extracted values support implicit range search.
- Add support for uri:above support
- Improve search performance using primary values for _id and _lastUpdated
- Add support for 4.0.0 search sort direction.
Using the Release
For users wanting a downloaded package, please download from the attached binaries in this release.
The third release candidate for the IBM FHIR Server under the Apache 2.0 license.
The build timestamp is
This release addresses the following:
#433 - introduce FHIRSwaggersGenerator for generating one-swagger-per-resource #260 - introduce handling config and use strict by default #374 - introduce FHIRPathSpecTest into into TestNG DateProvider factory #129 - cleanup and timestamp test for core FHIRUtilities.java
#192 - add test cases for datetime types #193 - fhir-client swallows connection exceptions when the request payload is too large #193 #255 - fix logging for SearchUtil extractParametersValues #265 - add test cases for checking duplicated search results #344 - properly index Address and HumanName #346 - paging fix for include/revinclude search #348 - add extraction support for multi-type search params #350 - fix for pipeline async http client timeout issue, and set use.async.http.conduit to false to avoid pipeline failure #355 - Fixed semantic errors in FHIRPathType.isAssignableFrom and Added unit tests, fixed tabs/spaces issue. #362 - remove tx_correlation_id from add_any_resource proc #370 - all `as` operator to execute over a collection > 1 - have `is` return false on empty input collection - return empty collection when the left hand operand #377 - changes for the db schema tool #383 - fix db2 fhir resource creation issue, make the tenant_id column nullable #384 - fix nullpointer issue in parameter builder and visitor #389 - upgrade FHIRPath grammar version and fixed issues related to failing FHIRPathSpec tests #394 - fix nullpointer issue in parameter builder and visitor #395 - add guards for missing values for Parameters Visitor #396 - fix for derby dead lock issue #410 - index the display unit field even when a coded unit is present #414 - Enhance server integration tests to support derby and db2 #418 - add order by clause to searchByIds to ensure sorted results #424 - fixup Code subtypes, refactor parser benchmark and add valueset benchmarks, update CodeGenerator and regen model #427 update index files - all.txt and performance.txt
#400 #406 - enhancement of the jdbc performance test tool
#124 - Automated Javadocs and Website - on_commit to the master branch with updates to docs, the docs publish to https://ibm.github.io/FHIR/ - the formatting is updated per mdx/md consistency with Gatsby / Carbon Theme - applied custom css to gatsby carbon and introduced javadoc automation to support UML aggregation and javadocs. - javadocs are not part of the website build process, rather the RC build and release process #140 - db2 docker for fhir server integration test #145 - Improve javadocs and consistency with javadocs #159 - No schema files - generate schema output using a Pretty Printer #391 - enabled jdbc performance metrics for db2 #426 - fix for pipeline derby jdbc test error #435 - add automation to support the automatic generation of the website Updated documentation for fhir-persistence-schema/README.md
The second release candidate for the IBM FHIR Server under the Apache 2.0 license.
This release addresses the following:
- Issue #329 - fix invalid sql presentation in the query builder and aggregator code
- issue #334 - add microsecond truncation logic and add db support for timestamp precision
- issue #334 - increases automation coverage of Java (OpenJDK) and reduce extraneous logging in build
- issue #322 - update the parent dependencies for jackson libraries version
- issue #2 - condense projects and update FHIRServerUsersGuide.md
- issue #145 - updates for build and deploy
- issue #193 - client swallows IO exceptions
- issue #262 - unified from/where clausebuilder codes
- issue #314 - use IN instead of EQ in _revinclude WHERE clause
- issue #314 - introduce PL tests for paging and include/revinclude
The first release candidate for the IBM FHIR Server under the Apache 2.0 license.
This release represents a complete overhaul of the internal IBM FHIR Server component that was used within IBM Watson Health, including:
- a new FHIR R4 object model that implements both the builder pattern for creating valid, thread-safe, immutable objects and the visitor pattern for allowing simple traversal
- high-performance JSON and XML parsers and generators for readings and writing FHIR objects
- a high-performance FHIRPath engine that operates directly over the model and supports both instance validation and search parameter extraction
- an updated JDBC schema and database utilities for deploying a Db2 multi-tenant schema in under 2 minutes
- numerous changes to support a combined score of 98% compliance on the AEGIS Touchstone Basic and Advanced test suites
- significant cleanup and refactoring to reduce the surface area of the server implementation