IndoorAtlas SDK Examples for iOS (Objective-C)
IndoorAtlas provides a unique Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution that runs a disruptive geomagnetic positioning in its full-stack hybrid technology for accurately pinpointing a location inside a building. The IndoorAtlas SDK enables app developers to use high-accuracy indoor positioning in venues that have been fingerprinted.
This example app showcases the IndoorAtlas SDK features and acts as a reference implementation in Objective-C for many of the basic SDK features. Getting started requires you to set up a free developer account and fingerprint your indoor venue using the IndoorAtlas MapCreator tool.
- Getting Started
- SDK Changelog
Set up your account
- Set up your free developer account in the IndoorAtlas developer portal. Help with getting started is available in the IndoorAtlas support pages.
- To enable IndoorAtlas indoor positioning in a venue, the venue needs to be fingerprinted with the IndoorAtlas MapCreator 2 tool.
- To start developing your own app, create an API key.
Get started by using CocoaPods
Clone or download this git repository and install the project dependencies using CocoaPods (recommended):
cd ios-sdk-examples/example pod install open indooratlas-ios-sdk-example.xcworkspace
Set your API keys in
ApiKeys.h. API keys can be generated at https://app.indooratlas.com/apps
Manual IndoorAtlas framework download
If you are not using CocoaPods, the IndoorAtlas SDK framework can be downloaded and installed manually by following the steps in the manual installation of iOS SDK.
These examples are included in the app:
- Map View: Example of using IndoorAtlas positioning with AppleMaps overlay. Demonstrates the use of region change, indoor-outdoor and wayfinding features of the IndoorAtlas SDK.
- Image View: Floor plan bitmap image view with the blue dot location.
- Background: Demonstrates running the SDK in the background, by periodically initiating positioning.
- Geofence: Allows the user to set geofences and triggers callbacks once the user enters/exits the geofence.
- Orientation: Demonstrates the 3D orientation API.
The IndoorAtlas SDK API documentation is available in the documentation portal: https://docs.indooratlas.com/ios/latest/
Copyright 2015-2018 IndoorAtlas Ltd. The IndoorAtlas SDK Examples are released under the Apache License. See the LICENSE.md file for details.