Raspberry Pi GPIO Extension for the MultiPlug .Net Fog Computing Platform
These instructions will guide you the installation of the Extension on an instance of the MultiPlug .Net Fog Computing Platform.
Both Mono and the MultiPlug .Net Fog Computing Platform must be installed on Raspberry Pi's Raspbian operating system.
Add the following line to /etc/apt/sources.list
deb [trusted=yes] http://apt.multiplug.uk ./
Run the following command:
sudo apt update
To install Mono run the following command:
sudo apt-get install mono-complete
To install MultiPlug run the following command:
sudo apt-get install multiplug
The Extension can be installed using the in-built MultiPlug installer located at http://multiplug.local/settings/add/ Replace multiplug.local for the IP Address of the MultiPlug instance
The Extension can be accessed from: http://multiplug.local/extensions/raspi-config/ Replace multiplug.local for the IP Address of the MultiPlug instance
- Read or Write to the GPIO pins, which will trigger MultiPlug Events on Read, and write on a subscription change.
- Set Pin pull up or pull down settings.
- Due to a bug with the MultiPlug platform an system restart is needed before the Extension can be accessed. Restart the system via the option found in http://multiplug.local/settings
- The use of the native GPIO libary results in a slow timed-out shutdown.
- David Graham - Initial work - 4IR British Systems
This project is licensed under the MIT License
Thanks for the support from:
- Seemin Suleri
- Julian Singh
- Ian Rathbone
- Julius Angwenyi
- Brainboxes Ltd