Build Scalable Application Security Infrastructures
Janusec Application Gateway, an application security solution which provides WAF (Web Application Firewall), CC attack defense, unified web administration portal, private key protection, web routing and scalable load balancing. With Janusec, you can build secure and scalable applications.
- WAF (Web Application Firewall), block SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting, Sensitive Data Leakage, CC Attacks etc.
- Group Policy (Cooperation with Multiple Check Points)
- CAPTCHA support
- Unified Web Administration
- HTTPS support, No Agent Required.
- Certificate Protection with Private Key Encrypted Storage
- Scalable Architecture, Load Balance and Multiple Nodes Support
SQL Injection Screenshot
Sensitive Data Leakage Screenshot
Official Web Site
Detailed documentation is available at Janusec Application Gateway Documentation.
- PostgreSQL 9.3~9.6 or 10 (Required by Development and Master Node of Deployment)
- CentOS/RHEL 7, Debian 9
- Golang 1.9+ (Required by Development Only)
Quick Start for Deployment
Quick Start for Developer
go get -u github.com/Janusec/janusec
Edit config.json with PostgreSQL
Janusec will encrypt the password automatically.
su (switch to root)
http://127.0.0.1:9080/ (The first address)
./release.sh(Only support Linux Now)
The release package is under ./dist .
Web Administration Portal
Release directory is
./static/ , and source code is available at Janusec-Admin Github with Angular 5.
Janusec Application Gateway source files are made available under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License (GNU AGPLv3).