Kotlin plugin for NetBeans IDE
NOTE: This plugin is no longer actively developed. See https://github.com/JetBrains/kotlin-netbeans/issues/122 for more information.
Installing Kotlin plugin
NetBeans Update Center
The plugin could be installed via NetBeans Update Center.
- Download the latest release: 0.2.0.1
- Launch NetBeans IDE
- Choose Tools and then Plugins from the main menu
- Switch to Downloaded tab
- On the Downloaded tab click Add Plugins... button
- In the file chooser, navigate to the folder with downloaded plugin. Select the NBM file and click OK. The plugin will show up in the list of plugins to be installed.
- Click Install button in the Plugins dialog
- Complete the installation wizard by clicking Next, agreeing to the license terms and clicking Install button.
Plugin feature set
- Syntax highlighting
- Semantics highlighting
- Code completion
- Navigation in Source Code
- Quick fixes
- Intentions and Inspections
- Occurrences finder
- Code folding
- Unit testing support
- Ant, Maven and Gradle support
- Navigation by Kotlin class name
- Debugging support