Running locally or on a shared server, Database Flow helps you discover and search your database using SQL and GraphQL. It provides a full-featured GraphQL server for your schema and a performance-oriented SQL query interface.
- Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, H2, SQLite, Oracle, SQL Server, DB/2, and Informix.
- Rich SQL editor with auto-complete and live syntax checking based on your schema.
- Explore tables, views and stored procedures and share saved results or sql queries.
- A sophisticated GraphQL server, providing a detailed efficient graph for your schema and data.
- Supports local single-user app installations, as well as a server mode to run for your whole team.
- Grab the latest release from the release list, you'll need Java 8 installed.
java -jar databaseflow.jar.
- If you're a big ol' nerd, you can instead clone the repository and execute
sbtin the project root.
This project is owned by Kyle Unverferth. All rights reserved for now.